Saturday, May 10, 2008

Toyota Camry Altise - Introduction

This blog is going to focus on just one thing: my Toyota Camry Altise.

Why write a blog about a car, especially one that's a family car, rather than an expensive sports car? Well I just bought one.

When I was looking around for information on the Toyota Camry Altise, I could find lots of information from Toyota and car sellers, but very little objective information from people who actually owned a Camry Altise.

Buying a car is a big decision. I thought it would have been very useful if I could have read some reviews from Camry Altise owners. So, I created this blog.

I plan to write about my experiences with my Toyota Camry Altise here. Hopefully that can help other people who are thinking about buying one.

If you're someone who's thinking about it, I hope this blog provides you with some useful information about it and help you decide whether the Toyota Camry Altise is for you.

No comments: